SmokeyPSD
PSN: smokeypsd
Steam: smokeypsd

Re: The whats playing/played thread

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:07 pm

I enjoyed World of Final Fantasy on Vita but you've played much more than me I'd say lol. 

Actually done a decent amount of FF15 and I'm enjoying it. It is incredibly different and it doesn't really feel like a Final Fantasy but I'm finding myself ok with that and enjoying the story and the a little inbalanced mesh of openworld/linear rpg.

spectre51
Topic Author
PSN: spectre51

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 am

^Yeah the battle system does get a bit samey the longer you play it nothing changes to much, without that fastforward it would probably be a pain to play.

Finished up Wolfenstien: The New Order (PC) wasn't too bad had the same issues as with Old Blood and that's just environment interactivity a few times I would have trouble climbing out of water mashing the space bar, got stuck on the wrong side of a railing after a jump and couldn't climb over it and the vault animation just doesn't feel smooth.  Other then that the shooting was enjoyable it succeeds in killing Nazis and gives you plenty to shoot at. I enjoyed being able to skip some enemies and stealth some sections across the two games its a nice option and doesn't feel too tacked on the enemy doesn't always provide for this but its not that type of game so I don't expect it to.

Might move back to Farcry Primal now and finish that up.

AroGantz
PSN: AroGantz

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 pm

I've become insanely addicted to Destiny again, looking forward to D2