spectre51
Topic Author
PSN: spectre51

Re: The whats playing/played thread

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 am

Finished Uncharted Lost Legacy, enjoyed it didn't really miss Drake at all. I felt Chloe covered his absence well which is good for the series to be able to continue on while keeping true that Drake's story is ended. Banter between characters is still top notch. I wouldnt say no to a fuller game with Chloe and Nadine.

Axe99
Site Admin
PSN: Axe99
Steam: Axe99

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:36 am

Great to hear Spec 8-).  I reckon there'll definitely be more Uncharted, here's hoping Chloe and Nadine get a run :).

GraphicX
Site Admin
PSN: GraphicX
XBL: SerenityBlaze
Steam: GraphicX

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:22 pm

i played & finished a game called enslaved odyssey to the west.  i had fairly low expectations of it but it turned out pretty alright, fun anyway.  unsure how to describe it but certainly has elements of uncharted showing through, with a lot of hack & slash.

currently playing another game called 'elex', it's extremely similar to a third person skyrim, but with technology playing a bigger part as you advance through.  the game is actually really difficult, i'm over 17 hours in & still die constantly, it's keeping my interest though.

GraphicX
Site Admin

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 pm

just finished elex, quite enjoyed it, really felt like a skyrim/fallout mish-mash, definitely worth a shot if you're looking for something like those games.

have started playing ghost recon wild lands, had one really long play session & although i'm liking it, i'm worried i've probably experienced everything the game could have to offer :/

Axe99
Site Admin

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:16 pm

I'm not quite sure why but notifications for the forums haven't been showing up for me, so I missed the last couple of weeks posts when I swung by (I swing by every day).  "Luckily" for me, my old computer died, so I'm now free of whatever cookies were screwing things up and realise things have been happening :/.  Nice one on Enslaved - I quite enjoyed that, good game imo :).  Not "blow-your-mind" good, but still fun.  Elex sounds interesting - hope there's more to Wildlands than at first glance :).

GraphicX
Site Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:35 pm

i would describe wildlands as 'boring' tbh.

Axe99
Site Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:52 am

That's a bit sad - I recall more than a few people (and I'm pretty sure you) were at least half interested and potentially excited when it was announced.

spectre51
Topic Author
PSN: spectre51

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 pm

GraphicX wrote:
i've been playing homefront the revolution.  it has terrible review scores etc but isn't bad.  it has an identical setup to far cry in capturing bases etc (literally identical) but runs on the cryengine so looks a million times better.  it also doesn't seen as repetitive, although it is as repetitive as farcry, but maybe due to there not being as many locations ?  dunno but worth a play.

Ive just started playing this as well, cant comment on how it was at launch but agree it it isn't bad so far. Like the yellow zones travelling in and out of buildings or trying to blend with other civilians to hide, does a pretty good job at making you feel like a rebel in an occupied area.