motoboy76
Topic Author
PSN: motoboy76

Trophy Hunting....

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:25 am

Thought I'd make a thread for the trophy hunters to post there Plats.......

Been awhile since I have got one but I have started playing the PS4 a bit more again...

So post those Plats or any tricky trophies you grab.....

spectre51
PSN: spectre51

Re: Trophy Hunting....

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Yeah been awhile for me as well now finished up all my PS3 games back in October and moved onto getting my somewhat large amount of PC games done. No clue when the next will be now since the holiday sales failed to tempt me enough to get a PS4 might end up waiting till the mid-year sales to get one unless a deal pops up to hard to resist in a random sale till then.

motoboy76
Topic Author

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Nice Spec wish I could tidy up my PS3 backlog, I will one day.....

Anyway I finally got another Plat mopped up BF4.....

Axe99
Site Admin
PSN: Axe99
Steam: Axe99

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Nice thread Moto, and nice work on the BF4 plat :).

motoboy76
Topic Author

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Thanks Axe.....

Got to have somewhere to post my Plats.....

SmokeyPSD
PSN: smokeypsd
Steam: smokeypsd

Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm so close with Bloodborne, just 1 chalice dungeon area and 1 ending then I'm at the plat. I think the most difficult parts are behind me with it.

spectre51

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Got the Batman Arkham City Plat, gave up on it 4 years ago couldn't do the 13 move perfect freeflow was just too much for me to do and keep track of so I moved on.
I skipped trying for it on PC when I played City, but I did try and do the 15 move one in Knight admittedly easier since you have a large pool of moves to choose from to fill the 15 and hence can choose safe easier ones. Having just wrapped Knight up i figured Id go back to city and see if I could get the 13 perfect freeflow on it which I did with out much trouble at all, so I decide to go back to the PS3 version and managed to repeat and finally get it after all this time.

I guess playing 200 hours across the 5 Arkham games in the last months has given me the skills I lacked 4 years ago.

Not trophy wise but I did manged to 100% Arkham Knight on steam, those community map achievements were quite tough trying for them did highlight a few flaws that still exist in the combat a bit, the targeting falls to bits when there are a large amount of enemies as Batman had a habit of grabbing people right next/infront/behind to the one I wanted to grab which for the achievements could make or break a run. The final fight in the Catwoman DLC sucked as well.

Axe99
Site Admin

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:38 am

Nice work Spec, smashing it :).

spectre51

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Got Peggle 2 to Plat and DLC trophies, plat was made easier with the DLC giving more levels to get easier optional objectives on so got it quicker then if only I had the original levels to get which would take a fair bit more time. Few of the trials were abit tough one of the DLC ones was really annoying but other then that wasnt that hard thanks to the DLC.

Got the Flower 100% again as well was straight forward having already done it was nice revisiting it 7 years since the PS3, though the 10000 flower blooms was a bit annoying with the extra time it took.

Also got the Driveclub plat and 100% DLC was tricky, the plat wasn't just time consuming.  I didn't get all the stars in the main tour but did make sure to do the infamous Venom hot lap, did it second lap, the Wet Venom hot lap which I did before it, I struggled with before turning the ghost on and doing it first lap with the ghost on, made it possible to actually see the corners and keep pace with the time before taking it over in the final 4 corners as the AI is always slow through the chicane doesn't attack it anywhere near what you can. There were a few events I struggled with that I didn't see mentioned in tough event topics which had me going why hasn't this event been mentioned, a few that I was weary about but did easily and then a few notorious ones that lived up to their name. Most of the DLC event took me around 1hour 20min to do and each had at least one event that put up some resistance. Most of the trickiest stars to get came from time related objectives a few face-offs were tough but the actual race one weren't I didn't really have too much trouble in races thanks to not having to win most of them Im glad they didnt carry the AI from Motorstorm over. 

The final race in the Championship event for the Elements DLC let me know what its like to be the Millennium Falcon at light speed because that's what the race look like doing it, white lines.

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV 100% as well was quick under 4hours few tricky trophies, enjoyed the music in it but did get repetitive gameplay wise.

Unravel plat as well, mostly straight forward, no deaths trophy was annoying though, a few levels needed a few attempts to get through. Beautiful looking game reminds me of Trine in that way, I liked that it was purely platforming/puzzle and no combat.

Axe99
Site Admin

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Plat-tastic Spec 8-).  Driveclub's particularly impressive, I remember casting my eye over the trophies and while I can't remember the specific tough ones, I remember thinking a few were well beyond my abilities :).

spectre51

Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Tearaway Unfolded plat wasn't too bad main barrier would be the misplaced gopher a few of them are annoying to do also having to find all the confetti for a few of the levels was also annoying but overall mostly straight forward.

Ratchet & Clank plat was also mostly straight forward the Ryno makes general play easy the only real troublesome trophy w[color=#44484b]ould be "[/color]Faster than a Speeding Amoeboid" trophy but if you managed the speedy skill point in the original it shouldn't take you too many goes. Making every enemy dance once could be annoying if you missed one and maxing all weapons could be grindy but exploiting quitting out on bosses before you kill them made it go pretty quick.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands a few annoying trophies in this the 7 kills with c4 and mine and also getting enough resources for all the skills was annoying but thankfully not too bad taking advantage of a convoy spawn glitch. Thankfully you have to collect every single item only weapons and intel and don't have to do every single rebel side mission but still its a lengthy plat that will take a few days play time to get. 

LittleBigPlanet 3 more straight forward then the first 2 with no 24hour create mode or hearts or levels plays to worry about and you don't have to collect all the prize bubbles so its also much quicker. Main thing that was difficult was acing the final 2 levels mainly the penultimate one, I think that would probably be the hardest level in the series since its just so easy to die in alot of it. Also like the previous one at some stage it does need 4 players at one stage. 

Axe99
Site Admin

Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:07 am

Hahaha - played it, platted it eh?  Nice work 8-).

motoboy76
Topic Author

Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Nice work there Spec....

I have slowed up big time....

spectre51

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Finally picking up a PS4 and having a bunch of games ready to play has really given me a boost should have another 5 waiting or in progress to be achieved still.

SmokeyPSD
PSN: smokeypsd
Steam: smokeypsd

Wed May 03, 2017 12:11 pm

nice spectre.