spectre51
Topic Author
PSN: spectre51

Re: Steam/Origin/Uplay

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:15 am

StarCraft: Brood War Patch 1.18 Patch Notes
StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War are now free. Follow the links here to begin installing:
[PC] [Mac]

Galactic Civilizations I for FREE! through Humble Bundle

Axe99
Site Admin
PSN: Axe99
Steam: Axe99

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Gal Civ I is good :)  A bit old-school now, but still a decent game :).

spectre51
Topic Author

Sat May 06, 2017 9:28 am

Managed to get The Turing Test from the Humble Monthly so thats a surprise that one of the hidden games  is one I actually had some interest in. Metrico looks kinda interesting as well.
So with Inside and Dirt Rally happy with that value better then the Month I did for Mad Max.

Next months early unlock is Stellaris which I don't have enough interest in and the hidden unlocks still rarely having something I'm interested in is enough I will going back to unsubbing.

Axe99
Site Admin

Sat May 06, 2017 9:39 am

spectre51 wrote:
Next months early unlock is Stellaris which I don't have enough interest in and the hidden unlocks still rarely having something I'm interested in is enough I will going back to unsubbing.

Clearly much work to be done in getting you into strategy games :).  Although Stellaris, while good, isn't quite 'there' yet, like EU4/CK2 is.  Played Metrico a little on Vita, it's definitely worth a look, interesting puzzle-platformer.  Was too puzzley for me to finish, but enjoyed what I did play.  Would be interested in the Turing Test - we'll all get to play that soon enough, with AIs improving at the rate they are :).

spectre51
Topic Author

Sat May 06, 2017 9:53 am

I've still got Comaony of Heroes 2 and Shogun 2 for strategy games to play. Been favouring more pick up and play games of late even that though has got me mixing controls between games :/ my favourite forgetting what button does what in all games is of course throwing a grenade when you don't want to. Can't think of a single game where at one point or another's I have lobbed a grenade out expecting something else to happen.

Plus don't need to add time sinks to my backlog yet anyways ;)

Axe99
Site Admin

Sat May 06, 2017 11:17 am

Haha, yes - those varying grenade controls.  I remember one time when I was switching between I think KZ2 and SOCOM:Confrontation, and I was blowing myself up regularly (quite a painful experience in SOCOM!)  CoH2 and Shogun both quality, I'll steer clear of encouraging you to play more time sinks for a little while at least :).

SmokeyPSD
PSN: smokeypsd
Steam: smokeypsd

Sun May 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Gog Galaxy has been updated with a whole bunch of cool things including UI overlay, screenshots and cloud saves, very cool.

Axe99
Site Admin

Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 am

Oooh, nice one, cheers for the info Smokey :).