150 replies to this topic

#141 econodog Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:02 AM

econodog

Gigglin' like Clank

• 77 posts
  • LocationNewcastle, Australia
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:econodog
I don't think we can decide on which character to main yet. We haven't seen the lvl 15 supers in action, they could be game changers.

But I do agree that Warlock is great for PVE and not so great for PVP. Of course that could change once you've filled out your skill tree. I leveled a hunter to 8 yesterday, golden gun is great. Will try and get a Titan to lvl 8 when the beta comes back online in a couple days.
Posted Image

#142 AroGantz Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

AroGantz

Garza! Garrzzzaaaaa!!

• 166 posts
  • LocationAustralind, WA
  • Clan:WpR
  • PSN:AroGantz
  • Origin:AroGantz
  • XBL:AroGantz
  • Steam:AroGantz
I took a Hunter to level 8 and a Warlock to level 5 last night, the Warlock just doesn't feel right to me compared to the Hunter.

#143 motoboy76 Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

motoboy76

Say it like Sackboy

• 343 posts
  • Clan:BTG
  • PSN:motoboy76
Enjoying this quite a lot, played a bit with eco and jyk's the other night.was a lower lvl than those guys and was still fun.

Even dubbed a corner moto's corner cause a spent a lot of time there just popping out firing a couple of rounds then nipping back in to let my health regen..... :P

Was a lot of fun though..... :lol:

Posted Image

#144 econodog Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

econodog

Gigglin' like Clank

• 77 posts
That was an intense strike mission Moto. I was heading into that corner on many occasions too. You did great considering you were a much lower level than the enemies we encountered!

Apparently the beta is back up now, a day earlier than planned.
Posted Image

#145 Aromaci Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

Aromaci

Thomas Sevchenko, a real trooper

• 1,315 posts
  • Twitter:@CupcakeShogun
  • Clan:VVV
  • PSN:Aromaci
  • Origin:Scipio_Dio
  • Steam:Aromaki
Just about to post that, econ. Just as well, I was having withdrawals.
Posted Image

#146 Jykel Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

Jykel

Ignorant & Blissful

• 2,081 posts
  • LocationSomewhere near Axe ;)
  • Clan:TBA
  • PSN:Jykel
  • Origin:Jykel
  • XBL:Jykel
  • Steam:jykel1
Damn, I shoulda taken the day off :)   Guess I will be leveling my Titan this eve.

View PostAroGantz, on 22 July 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

I took a Hunter to level 8 and a Warlock to level 5 last night, the Warlock just doesn't feel right to me compared to the Hunter.

I agree AG, the playstyle for the Warlock is a lot different to the Hunter for me, esp for PvP.  I need to be in close range for the super and nade to be effective, and for the melee regen power to be useful, but one accidental glide and its Warlock Pinata time!

My Gaming PC :P

Posted Image

#147 AroGantz Posted Yesterday, 07:26 AM

AroGantz

Garza! Garrzzzaaaaa!!

• 166 posts
  • LocationAustralind, WA
  • Clan:WpR
  • PSN:AroGantz
  • Origin:AroGantz
  • XBL:AroGantz
  • Steam:AroGantz
I cancelled my standard order on PSN to order the Guardian Edition, I'm a sucker for pretties :)

#148 econodog Posted Today, 06:04 AM

econodog

Gigglin' like Clank

• 77 posts
Came across a level 10 blue hand canon today. Obviously I can't use it in the beta since level cap is 8, but I had a quick look at the leveling tree for the weapon and found some interesting choices.

When upgrading the 1st damage output, it not only costs some glimmer (like the green weapons), it also requires some weapon parts. The 2nd damage output upgrade also costs glimmer and weapon parts - furthermore it locks in all the choices you've made for the weapon. It looks like weapon customisation with legendary gear may come with some difficult choices.

Finally leveled all 3 classes to 8 today, I'm leaning towards a titan as my go to class for pvp, and warlock for pve.
Posted Image

#149 I_live_4_fun Posted Today, 06:16 AM

I_live_4_fun

Cole McGrath, just electric

• 1,687 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
  • Clan:BLaZn
  • PSN:I_live_4_fun
I just realised that the DS4 lightbar turns yellow when the Super Charge is ready.

Posted Image

#150 Aromaci Posted Today, 11:15 AM

Aromaci

Thomas Sevchenko, a real trooper

• 1,315 posts
  • Twitter:@CupcakeShogun
  • Clan:VVV
  • PSN:Aromaci
  • Origin:Scipio_Dio
  • Steam:Aromaki
Is anyone else getting the phenomena where in most matches there is at lest one person on the other team who is near impossible to kill? I've had instances where I shoot someone to half health and then it will stop dropping, even though I'm still shooting them. I've also noticed that whoever this person is always ends up at the top of the leaderboard. Has anyone else run into this? I don't remember this happening in the alpha.
Posted Image

#151 Hasan-I Posted Today, 03:39 PM

Hasan-I

Rip it up, Ratchet

• 475 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, VIC.
  • Clan:BTG
  • PSN:Hasan-I
  • Origin:I-Hasan
  • Steam:hasan_i
This looks awesome...

https://www.youtube....6YWYmpcwE#t=183