To redeem your keys for The Sims 3, Late Night Expansion Pack, and High End Loft Stuff please follow these simple instructions:
- If you have not done so already, create your free Origin/EA account onwww.origin.com.
- Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password. If you are logging in for the first time, use your provided key for the Sims 3 base game during the registration process.
- To redeem the games on your Sims 3 account select "My Page" -> "My Account" -> "Register a Game"
- Enter your 20-character key for The Sims 3, Late Night Expansion, or High End Loft Stuff. (note, if you entered the The Sims 3 base game code in step 2, you don’t need to re-enter it here)
The Sims 3 Date Night is an add-on pack that can be redeemed through the Sims 3 community site. To redeem follow these steps:
- Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password:http://www.thesims3.com/
- Under the "My Page" menu section at the top of the page, scroll down to "My Account" and select the "Redeem A Code" option under the sub-menu.
- Click on "Redeem a Code"
- Type in your provided "Sims 3 Date Night DLC Community Key" from your unique download page and click "Redeem".
- Click on the link for your "Purchase History" which should be visible after typing in your code. You can also access it under "Store" > "My Store Account" > "Purchase History" from the top of the page.
- Click on the "Download" link under the icon. This will open your Sims 3 launcher and begin downloading the content through the launcher.
- Once finished downloading, click on the "Install" button below.