18 replies to this topic

#1 I_live_4_fun Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:08 AM

I_live_4_fun

I Am The Egg Man

• 1,551 posts
  • LocationHedgehog Universe
  • Clan:BLaZn
  • PSN:I_live_4_fun
PlayStation Plus is bringing even more awesome games to its Instant Game Collection next month! First up, the action-packed and epic Assassin's Creed 3 will be free to download sub all PS Plus subscribers in September, giving everyone member a chance to play the latest instalment of the popular series before the highly anticipated release of Assassin's Creed IV later on this year.

Also making its way to Plus on the PlayStation 3 next month is the much-loved and classic Jak and Daxter Trilogy from Naughty Dog (hopefully also available with Cross-Buy on the PS Vita as well), along with the newly released Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark. Meanwhile, Vita owners with PlayStation Plus will be able to enjoy the cool Urban Trial Freestyle as well as the highly popular New Little King’s Story on the portable handheld system too.

PlayStation Plus Content

In addition to these new additions to PlayStation Plus, there will also be a special sale on PlayStation Plus subscriptions hopefully soon. For a limited time only, everyone will be able to buy a 1-year subscription of PlayStation Plus from the PlayStation Store and receive a bonus 90-days for free, so make sure to look out for that offer soon.

Entering PS Plus this month:
Leaving PS Plus this month:
"Don’t forget that from today, for one week only, PS Plus members also have exclusive access to the Killzone Mercenary beta and Puppeteer demo. Don’t miss out!"

Posted Image

Check out the PlayStation Blog for the trailers and more details on each of the incoming PlayStation Plus titles and content for this September.

Posted Image

#2 WalrusKing Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,597 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
There should be some Assassin’s Creed 3 DLC sale info next week as well, so yay for that.

And IGC
  • Guacamelee
  • LittleBigPlanet Vita
  • Hotline Miami
  • Far Cry 3
  • PixelJunk Monsters Vita
  • Plants vs Zombies Vita
  • Need for Speed:Most Wanted Vita
  • Assassins Creed: Liberation Vita

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

#3 I_live_4_fun Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

I_live_4_fun

I Am The Egg Man

• 1,551 posts
  • LocationHedgehog Universe
  • Clan:BLaZn
  • PSN:I_live_4_fun

View Postspectre51, on 23 August 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

There should be some Assassin’s Creed 3 DLC sale info next week as well, so yay for that.

And IGC
  • Guacamelee
  • LittleBigPlanet Vita
  • Hotline Miami
  • Far Cry 3
  • PixelJunk Monsters Vita
  • Plants vs Zombies Vita
  • Need for Speed:Most Wanted Vita
  • Assassins Creed: Liberation Vita

Oh, I hope one of them is Assassin's Creed Liberation for Vita. I was planning on buying that and the Jak and Daxter Trilogy... Far Cry 3 would be really good for anyone who hasn't played it yet :D.

Posted Image

#4 Outlaw Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:53 AM

Outlaw

ERROR 404 "SLEEP NOT FOUND"

• 1,671 posts
  • Twitter:@Outlaw213
  • Clan:GaS
  • PSN:Outlaw213
So many games, so little time, so lazy.

Posted Image

#5 GraphicX Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 3,461 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
i've never played assassins creed, meant to be good isn't it ?  will download & hoard on my hdd (although i had to delete a heap of finished games due to filling the 500gb :/ ).

#6 Saintsy Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

Saintsy

Pink Fluffy Unicorn

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationThe Kitchen
  • Clan:FC#K
  • PSN:Saints221
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Axe99 Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,084 posts
  • LocationCanberra
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:Axe99
  • XBL:Axey99
  • Steam:Axe99
Thanks for the info Live B).  PS+ is getting to be crazy.  I could, I kid you not, game for a year on the annual sub to PS+ alone (well, that and a couple of Steam strat games ;))  And the quality of the content is seriously good.
Posted Image

#8 Outlaw Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Outlaw

• 1,671 posts
Meanwhile on Xbox Live Gold - You get free Assassins Creed II.

Posted Image

#9 Axe99 Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,084 posts
  • LocationCanberra

View PostOutlaw213, on 24 August 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Meanwhile on Xbox Live Gold - You get free Assassins Creed II.

Hahahahaha, I never noticed this - well played Sony!
Posted Image

#10 Outlaw Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

Outlaw

• 1,671 posts

View PostAxe99, on 24 August 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

Hahahahaha, I never noticed this - well played Sony!

lol was a little stab at xbox from PlayStation NZ Facebook page.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 SmokeyPSD Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

SmokeyPSD

Garza! Garrzzzaaaaa!!

• 163 posts
  • Twitter:SmokeyPSD
  • LocationCanberra, Aus
  • PSN:smokeypsd
  • Steam:smokeypsd
Incredibly awesome we're getting Assassin's Creed 3. I was thinking of getting the Anthology set for but since we're getting 3 on plus I'll just pick up the in between games sometime if they're even worth it and dlc individually and I'm set. I've played upto and including 2.
Posted Image

#12 ctrlaltdel Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

ctrlaltdel

Stealin' like Sly

• 864 posts
  • Twitter:Asian_Guy_Melb
  • LocationMelbourne
  • PSN:ctrlaltdel-
  • Origin:cad_aus
  • XBL:ctrla1tde1
apparently, you get Jak n Dexter trilogy on PS Vita too
https://store.sonyen...00JAKCOLLECTION
Posted Image

#13 ati Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

ati

Say it like Sackboy

• 377 posts
  • PSN:atipuss
  • XBL:atipuss
just started AC3 today. never play ac before. thnx ps+! :)
Posted Image

#14 SmokeyPSD Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

SmokeyPSD

Garza! Garrzzzaaaaa!!

• 163 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Aus
Assassin's Creed III is really brilliant narratively, probably my favourite so far but damn is it rough around the edges. I guess it's understandable considering how huge it is and so many parts within it. Much larger in scope than II which I thought was great.

I was wondering guys are the in between games actually worth playing? Brotherhood is online, are people still playing? Revelations too. I'm interested in Liberation but haven't forked out for it yet. At this rate plus will give that to me too :D
Posted Image

#15 Axe99 Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,084 posts
  • LocationCanberra
I think it depends how much you dig the Assassin's Creed thing.  Gameplay-wise, Brotherhood doesn't change a heap from Assassin's Creed 2, and same with Revelations (there are some small changes, but nothing ground-breaking beyond the 'tower defence' mini-game in Revelations, but I didn't rate it that highly - it's generally avoidable if you don't want to do it though :D), but I really enjoy the gameplay, love medieval history and am a big fan of Ezio's character, so enjoyed both thoroughly (although Aveline,the protagonist in AC3:Liberation, is easily my favourite 'Assassin' so far).  I know others, though, who found them a bit more than they needed, so it depends a bit on your preferences.  Liberation is good, but it's not quite as good as the console games, just a little bit smaller in scope, and they tried a couple of new things that didn't really add much.  Still well worth playing imo though - it's easily the best game of its kind on a portable gaming device (outside of an exxy gaming laptop) B).
Posted Image

#16 ati Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

ati

Say it like Sackboy

• 377 posts
  • PSN:atipuss
  • XBL:atipuss
Im sad to say AC3 is not for me.cant see myself interested in americana history. the highlight of the game is when I pet animals! I enjoy jumping around like spiderman and hitman combine :P but..but..yeah ..nah. :)
Posted Image

#17 GasClown Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

GasClown

Coulrophobia

• 4,350 posts
  • Clan:N7
  • PSN:GasClown
  • XBL:M4EL5TR0M
  • Steam:GasClown
Yeah I was over AssCreed years ago... hopefully the pirate version will rekindle my interest in it.
Posted Image

#18 Saintsy Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

Saintsy

Pink Fluffy Unicorn

• 2,146 posts
  • LocationThe Kitchen
  • Clan:FC#K
  • PSN:Saints221
Yeah i never got into AC.. Played the first one and didnt think that much of it tbh.

Spewing urban trial isnt ps3 aswell, looked like it would be an awesome game to do battle on lol.

Jack n dexter again i never really liked so not going to bother.. Stealth inc is actually quite a decent game haha, how some of these people achieved the times they got beats me, god damn asians haha. So not really a good month of ps+ for me, might have to give lbp racing a go lol
Posted Image

#19 SmokeyPSD Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

SmokeyPSD

Garza! Garrzzzaaaaa!!

• 163 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Aus
Yeah I almost left behind Assassin's Creed after the 1st game which didn't impress me at all. I thought the storyline was weak especially towards the end and the gameplay itself was horribly repetitive. It looked beautiful but once I got over that I felt it was a chore. It took a few friends to recommend II to me which I love and improves on just about everything. The Italian setting and a world in transition is shown really wonderfully as well. The sequels also spend time a bit more in the present which I think is great. It doesn't feel like the whole animus concept isn't such a gimmick anymore to have a game exploring these periods but just as interesting a component.

Thanks Axe. They do sound worth a look to me I think. I'm interested in Medieval history as well and I really enjoy Ezio.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS Store, PS Plus, PlayStation Plus Content

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

PlayStation Plus - September 2013 Content

By I_live_4_fun in Gaming News, on 23 August 2013 - 03:09 AM

PlayStation Plus is bringing even more awesome games to its Instant Game Collection next month! First up, the action-packed and epic Assassin's Creed 3 will be free to download sub all PS Plus subscribers in September, giving everyone member a chance to play the latest instalment of the popular series before the highly anticipated release of...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users