WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,599 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
Just got a simple mission from Martin M. gives $9,000 on completion, already done it twice. Time to try and farm it along with selling cars on the side to get my coffers back up after buying that somewhat expensive 10 car garage apartment.

Edit:

Ooooh free monies.
Grand Theft Auto Online: Half a Million GTA$ Stimulus Package this Month

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.
  • You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
  • Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
  • We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
  • Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

#62 ati Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

ati

Say it like Sackboy

• 377 posts
  • PSN:atipuss
  • XBL:atipuss
@ aro i  think you just join crew only or friends only session. I went into friend session only yesterday and it put me in a session by  myself.  I guess from there you can invite friends and have a party of the whole map!! :D
Posted Image

#63 ati Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

ati

Say it like Sackboy

• 377 posts
  • PSN:atipuss
  • XBL:atipuss
Yay for more money!! Im so broke  lol :D
Posted Image

#64 ctrlaltdel Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

ctrlaltdel

Stealin' like Sly

• 864 posts
  • Twitter:Asian_Guy_Melb
  • LocationMelbourne
  • Clan:GaS
  • PSN:ctrlaltdel-
  • Origin:cad_aus
  • XBL:ctrla1tde1
hasan/bat0 and schvag, sorry for just leaving last night abrubtly, my ps3 disconnect me from psn and can't sign in anymore.
Posted Image

#65 Aromaci Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Aromaci

Funky like Parappa the Rappa

• 1,193 posts
  • Twitter:@CupcakeShogun
  • Clan:VVV
  • PSN:Aromaci
  • Origin:Scipio_Dio
  • Steam:Aromaki
Rockstar - ''For those asking about their lost characters or rank, those will not be able to be restored.''
Posted Image

#66 KILL_DEM_ALL Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

KILL_DEM_ALL

Rip it up, Ratchet

• 441 posts
  • LocationTe Kuiti, New Zealand
  • Clan:BLaZn
  • PSN:KlLL_DEM_ALL
Not sure if anyone's already said this... You can get a free car by going on your in-game phone, go to Internet "Travel & Transport" then "Legendary Motorsports" and there will be a car there for free and you can order it whenever you want but you need to buy a garage first. The cheapest garage is $25k and can be found in "Dynasty 8".
Posted Image

#67 Dunny Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

Dunny

Geek it up, Otacon

• 575 posts
  • LocationNSW Central Coast
  • PSN:Ivedunnit

View PostI_live_4_fun, on 10 October 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

I wonder if we can buy medical insurance as well to reduce the costs of dying? Was it Augury or something? Might have a look later :P.
Let us know how you get on with that one?

#68 I_live_4_fun Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

I_live_4_fun

I Am The Egg Man

• 1,551 posts
  • LocationHedgehog Universe
  • Clan:BLaZn
  • PSN:I_live_4_fun

View PostDunny, on 12 October 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

Let us know how you get on with that one?

Couldn't find it on the GTA web :(. Passive Mode it is then, haha.

Posted Image

#69 Dunny Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Dunny

Geek it up, Otacon

• 575 posts
  • LocationNSW Central Coast
  • PSN:Ivedunnit
Thanks for the feedback I could do with life insurance.

#70 WalrusKing Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,599 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
Why you no spawn Helicopters and planes in their spots when in a mission game? I need one to even begin think about completing some missions and can't afford one and the heli drop is not a substitute for my flying, though rappelling down it is cool when not getting shoot at.

Smiled when I had to steal the Titan drove up to the hanger and noticed it was a Hercules, where was that in the single-player?

Enjoying all the races even though I aim only racing the clock. It makes up for the lack of them in the single-player though I still want a massive enduro on the highway and one that crosses all the mountains.

That remove wanted level thing is so cheap.
  • Acquire an armoured track
  • stop in front of it
  • shoot who is in it
  • shoot the back open
  • get the $10,000(avg)
  • call Lester remove the 3 stars for $500 while I get set upon by a helicopter and cop cars
  • police loose interest in the middle of shooting me
  • profit

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Grand Theft Auto V Patch Update

By I_live_4_fun in Gaming News, on 09 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Last night, Rockstar Games released their newest patch update to address some of the big character loss issues and glitches that have plagued the Online component of Grand Theft Auto V since its launch. For the past week, many players have been able to play and progress in Grand Theft Online just fine, only to come online in their next session to...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users