The "What are you playing" thread.

• Please log in to reply
1248 replies to this topic

#1241 GasClown Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

GasClown

What is below, remains below. That is the law.

• 6,714 posts
  • LocationFerelden
  • Clan:N7
  • PSN:GasClown
  • XBL:M4EL5TR0M
  • Steam:GasClown

View PostAxe99, on 03 February 2016 - 08:38 PM, said:

Haha, how long until you're back into the trucking lifestyle Clowny? :).

Dunno mate. The thing is, if I get it now, that's all I'll probably play. So I really need to control myself, go back and finish some of these older games I've had sitting there for so long. Still enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider, also had a little bash on Most Wanted and it's about the only arcade racer I've played since Paradise. It's also a good change-up. Then there's the dreaded Witcher 3 and all the other massive RPGs I've got to go and play (I've listed them before).

Maybe 2020?
Posted Image

#1242 GraphicX Posted Yesterday, 12:30 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,743 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
I GOT MY XCOM 2 KEY, I FINISH WORK AT 10.30 TONIGHT SO WILL LEAVE IT INSTALLING ALL DAY & TOMORROW IS CIRCUS IN MORNING THEN XCOM PRETTY MUCH ALL WEEKEND.  YES LIFE IS GOOD LOLOLOLOL.

#1243 GasClown Posted Yesterday, 02:13 AM

GasClown

• 6,714 posts
  • LocationFerelden
Just too much to play at the moment. Not enough time... can't keep up anymore.
Posted Image

#1244 GraphicX Posted Yesterday, 03:55 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,743 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
looking at my steam profile, i have 175 games & i've finished/reviewed 59, so i've completed a third of what i own which isn't awful i don't think.  some pretty big games i've ticked off.

#1245 GasClown Posted Yesterday, 05:11 AM

GasClown

• 6,714 posts
  • LocationFerelden
That reminds me - totally forgot I bought Sniper Elite 2 (ages ago)... downloading it now. haha
Posted Image

#1246 spectre51 Posted Yesterday, 09:08 AM

spectre51

Garrus Vakarian, galactic bad-ass

• 2,798 posts
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51

View PostGraphicX, on 05 February 2016 - 03:55 AM, said:

looking at my steam profile, i have 175 games & i've finished/reviewed 59, so i've completed a third of what i own which isn't awful i don't think.  some pretty big games i've ticked off.

Funnily enough there are 59 games in my finished list right now with 11 in the unfinished list and a 7 hidden games/betas that I will never play and don't need clogging my list.

Posted Image

#1247 GasClown Posted Yesterday, 01:41 PM

GasClown

• 6,714 posts
  • LocationFerelden
Gotta admit - Rise of the Tomb Raider is bloody awesome. Think I'm getting pretty close to the end now - had a good crack at it tonight.
Posted Image

#1248 Axe99 Posted Yesterday, 08:33 PM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 9,684 posts
  • LocationCanberra
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:Axe99
  • XBL:Axey99
  • Steam:Axe99

View Postspectre51, on 05 February 2016 - 09:08 AM, said:

Funnily enough there are 59 games in my finished list right now with 11 in the unfinished list and a 7 hidden games/betas that I will never play and don't need clogging my list.

You can hide games? :).  Pray tell, by what rite of sorcery does one achieve such a wonderful feat?

(Sorry, just trying to write interesting-like ;)  Would love to know how though, have picked up a few odds and sods I'd like unclogging my list as well).
Posted Image

#1249 spectre51 Posted Today, 01:40 AM

spectre51

Garrus Vakarian, galactic bad-ass

• 2,798 posts
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
^You can also actually remove game licenses completely if you want, think you can restore them if you have a change of heart but not sure haven't fiddled with it, hiding them in my library is enough for me.

To hide games is pretty much similar to setting categories, in that menu done the bottom of the box will be a check box saying "hide this game in my library.

To see the games you have hidden you just click on the little menu(That lets you choose what's displayed i.e installed, tools and such) next to the search box in your library and there should be a "Hidden" down the bottom and it will list what you have hidden so if you want you can unhide them.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users