Birds of Steel!

• 9,951 posts
  • LocationCanberra
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:Axe99
  • XBL:Axey99
  • Steam:Axe99

View PostGasClown, on 20 July 2016 - 05:53 AM, said:

Seems like I've had good luck I guess then. Easily be over 200 mods I've installed all up (on different games) and not had any issues. Haven't had any real problem with gaming on PC in general (yet).

With that aside - still playing a lot of RaceRoom. Just scraping top 10's in the latest comps... but usually the next time I look I'll be knocked out of it and have to go at it again.

That is a phenomenally good run - keep doing what you're doing :).  I've been very impressed with Hearts of Iron 4, it's fairly robust code-wise, and there are only a few files you can mod where a syntax error will give you a full CTD (although it won't load the content after the syntax error, syntax is syntax for a reason :)), deffo wasn't that way back in the day.  Still playing it as well, very enjoyable game if you're into that kind of thing, although still early days and a bit rough around the edges.

Nice work on getting into the top 10!  That's some quality driving B).
Posted Image

#1442 SmokeyPSD Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:06 AM

SmokeyPSD

Geek it up, Otacon

• 566 posts
  • Twitter:SmokeyPSD
  • LocationCanberra, Aus
  • PSN:smokeypsd
  • Steam:smokeypsd
Wasn't sure where to put this but lmao this playthrough of Bloodborne is absolute gold, made my day! It's a whole series by a "dark souls virgin" lol. A lot of laughter, swearing, pained noises, sometimes slight sobbing.

I've forgotten how to properly embed videos.

Edit by Axe - all good,  easy to sort, vid embedded :).

https://youtu.be/YC0GkU0K2AY
Posted Image

#1443 Saintsy Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:45 AM

Saintsy

Pink Fluffy Unicorn

• 2,498 posts
  • LocationThe Kitchen
  • Clan:FC#K
  • PSN:Saints221
Haha i was like that when Dragon convinced me to buy dark souls.
Go left, constantly died, go right, constantly died haha. Raging to him on FB, im sure he was having a good ole chuckle.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)