GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,180 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
just played another maybe 5 hours of it, it's a freaking huge game, reading 60 hours on steam, i would've only been afk for maybe 8 of those :S

there's still little to no sign of the ending, if i were you i'd wait a while before starting it, get a heap of other games out the way on your pc first, also need another computer next to you while playing, so many doors/paths are hidden or out of sight i'm constantly referring to google for help, i also always have a crafting wiki open as well as the amount of stuff you can craft & the amount of stuff required is insane.  loving it though, the combat is freaking excellent & the story has dragged me in as well now.

#742 GasClown Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

GasClown

What is below, remains below. That is the law.

• 5,631 posts
  • LocationFerelden
  • Clan:N7
  • PSN:GasClown
  • XBL:M4EL5TR0M
  • Steam:GasClown

View PostGraphicX, on 08 February 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

if i were you i'd wait a while before starting it, get a heap of other games out the way on your pc first

Yeah, I know it'll be a 'full-on' game to start out with... I've got it now (just haven't downloaded it) and that doesn't mean I have to start with it, however, I do love my old school RPG's and I like the particularly long, deep and difficult kind as well. Most RPG's are too dumbed down and action oriented these days (even Dragon Age).
Posted Image

#743 GraphicX Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:58 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,180 posts
played the sh!t out of RAGE today, it's pretty repetitive etc but it's not an awful game.  think i said it before but it's a real mix of borderlands & fallout 3 so if you like those you'll like this.  no idea how long a play through is but i might try & complete it.

#744 Axe99 Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:09 PM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 8,706 posts
  • LocationCanberra
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:Axe99
  • XBL:Axey99
  • Steam:Axe99
Nice one Graph :D.  Still playing Dragon Age: Inquisition here (70+ hours in), and it's a good game, but it does suffer from a bit of bloat.  I'm happy enough playing them out, but I think it would have been a tighter game without a lot of the fetch quests (of which there are no small number - it easily one-ups the Assassin's Creed games on that front).  Great character work though B).  Also playing a bit of the Order (a good deal better than metacritic suggests, but not for everyone) and Don Bradman Cricket (good, but also not for everyone).
Posted Image

#745 WalrusKing Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 2,186 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
Love Live! School Idol Project(iOS) is still my only mobile game I'm going through.

Just got around to trying Bioshock 2 (PC) crashed 5mins in. I'll wait to see when it goes back up for sale(Its down for some music licensing issue I think) if it has any patch along with it and give it another shot otherwise wont try again till I get a new PC hopefully at the end of the year.

Did have some games of Supreme Commander 2 (PC) with Live on easy just so we could muck around against the A.I. plus even after 120 hours I never really got that good, I just like base and army building.

Pretty much just waiting to see how Helldivers turns our now.

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

#746 OWTLAW274 Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

OWTLAW274

Garza! Garrzzzaaaaa!!

• 155 posts
  • Twitter:@FallingPotato
  • LocationLand of Do as You Please
  • Clan:GaS
  • PSN:OWTLAW274
  • Steam:FallingPotato
ive been playing Pokemon Omega Ruby since it was released. I bought Pokemon Y to catch all the missing pokemon. I am now 165 away from catching them all and all it cost me was nearly $400 (bought the new 3DS as well). If anyone needs help wasting money just let me know and I can point you in the right direction
Posted Image

#747 GraphicX Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,180 posts
started playing shadow warrior, got it for next to nothing & thought why not.  it's pretty turd, has a bit of humour in it but all in all pretty much go from A to B killing baddies in a very gory way.  funny thing happened, there's rabbits everywhere & right in front of me one jumped on another & started porking it lol.  so i shot them both & some satanic rabbit with fire & stuff jumped out & death metal music started playing saying death death death or something & it was near impossible to kill it lol.  it just kept laying into me, teleporting about & just generally being a pain.  i played out the level trying to ignore it & fight on, eventually i did manage to kill it but it was tough as, i'll see if i can find a vid of it ...

https://www.youtube....h?v=RNBAfpJc30Y

#748 Aromaci Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:46 AM

Aromaci

Cole McGrath, just electric

• 1,556 posts
  • Twitter:@CupcakeShogun
  • Clan:VVV
  • PSN:Aromaci
  • Origin:Scipio_Dio
  • Steam:Aromaki
Just finished the first episode of RE Revelations 2. Pretty good. Nothing ground breaking but enjoyable, with some replayability (plus Raid Mode). I enjoyed the first Revelations snd I think I'm gonna enjoy this one too. The first ep's gameplay feels more the speed that most people want from RE. You do have an AI partner but they're fine for the most part. You can swap between them at any time and use their unique ability. Some light puzzle elements as well. Story is slowly unfolding, seems interesting. The ending makes me look forward to the next episode.

Also, Japanese language option. YAY!

PS. There is currently a problem where Raid Mode can freeze while loading. Putting PS4 offline solves the problem which means no co-op. Hope fix comes soon.
Posted Image

#749 GasClown Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:51 AM

GasClown

• 5,631 posts
  • LocationFerelden

View PostAromaci, on 27 February 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

Just finished the first episode of RE Revelations 2.

Good to hear Aro - I was a little hesitant with the mixed reviews, I'm still going to wait until all of them are out like I do with the Walking Dead, that way I can play through the whole thing.
Posted Image

#750 Aromaci Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:06 AM

Aromaci

• 1,556 posts
Oh, story took about 2hr 10min my first time through.
Posted Image

#751 GasClown Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:27 AM

GasClown

• 5,631 posts
  • LocationFerelden

View PostAromaci, on 27 February 2015 - 05:06 AM, said:

Oh, story took about 2hr 10min my first time through.

Geez - that's short... how long do the Walking Dead episodes take? I can't remember, was more than 2 hours though, wasn't it?
Posted Image

#752 Aromaci Posted Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Aromaci

• 1,556 posts
I wouldn't think so.
Posted Image