823 replies to this topic

#821 Dragonmyballs Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

Dragonmyballs

Nicest Guy Around!

• 322 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Clan:FC#K
  • PSN:Have a guess
Bloodborn is there another game worth playing? I sure as hell don't think so.
Posted Image

#822 GraphicX Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,236 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
witcher 2, argh, great game, have now been getting plagued by crashes only when trying to look at save game files to load one or even if i tried to delete one.

fortunately it's a known bug, i was going to abandon the game but googled it & it's on CDP's website about the save game files issue.  i had waaaay over 100 save game files & the game seems to cache the whole fücking lot upon load !!!  had to hunt around in numbered folders to bomb all the old files, now the game load instantly again when it was taking about 40 seconds at the first screen previously !!!

known bug - why not fücking fix it !

#823 Axe99 Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 8,814 posts
  • LocationCanberra
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:Axe99
  • XBL:Axey99
  • Steam:Axe99
Glad you got it sorted :).  I remember having a squillion saves (well over 100 as well, I think I topped out at 350 odd, twitchy quicksaver that I can be :unsure:) and it deffo took a while for them to load up the list when loading in, but never had any crashes - although I did have some odd display issues early on trying to get the game to work.  Fingers crossed that's the last bug and you can get back to some Witchery arse-kicking goodness B).

Just finished off Infamous First Light m'self, and it's a great little 'bit sized' game - came in at under five hours, although there's decent replay value in the challenges, I just don't feel like too much medium-paced stuff at the moment or would have played more of it.  Deffo recommend it to anyone with a PS4 and PS+, well worth a play :).
Posted Image

#824 Hasan-I Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:04 PM

Hasan-I

Geek it up, Otacon

• 622 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, VIC.
  • Clan:BTG
  • PSN:Hasan-I
  • Origin:I-Hasan
  • Steam:hasan_i
I didn't have any problems with it, but did have a LOT of saves as well because of the quick save feature. Ended up relocating the bulk of the saves elsewhere because it was annoying me. Still need to finish off the Witcher 2 before 3 comes out. Will have to start fresh though, don't remember a thing.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users