GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,409 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
you're talking about metro 2033 ?  when i played that on ps3, i got caught out in the open somewhere without enough air filters & no clue of where to go & that was that lol.

the new metro has full nudity in it, yet to play it :S

loving fallout new vegas again, have managed to complete a couple of quests i'd fudge before.  it still isn't running smoothly, still that micro stutter thing, it's more frequent but the stutter isn't as long.  also you'll enter some buildings, even buildings with only one room & it runs really rough, just can't be bothered trying to do a fix on it after trying previously & failing.

#902 GasClown Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:44 AM

GasClown

What is below, remains below. That is the law.

• 6,116 posts
  • LocationFerelden
  • Clan:N7
  • PSN:GasClown
  • XBL:M4EL5TR0M
  • Steam:GasClown

View PostGraphicX, on 29 June 2015 - 11:11 PM, said:

loving fallout new vegas again, have managed to complete a couple of quests i'd fudge before.  it still isn't running smoothly, still that micro stutter thing, it's more frequent but the stutter isn't as long.  also you'll enter some buildings, even buildings with only one room & it runs really rough, just can't be bothered trying to do a fix on it after trying previously & failing.

Have you modded it at all?
Posted Image

#903 GraphicX Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:52 AM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 4,409 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
nah no mods, have considered many times over, but if i start modding i'll lose game time on it (not to mention i'll probably break something lol).

#904 GasClown Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:14 AM

GasClown

• 6,116 posts
  • LocationFerelden

View PostGraphicX, on 30 June 2015 - 02:52 AM, said:

nah no mods, have considered many times over, but if i start modding i'll lose game time on it (not to mention i'll probably break something lol).

If it's the same as modding Skyrim, then it's pretty easy. I recommend this guy - I used him for the Skyrim ones.

http://www.youtube....E5E8CA384409B11

Then once I knew what to do I went nuts modding the shit out of it! lol
Posted Image

#905 GasClown Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:55 AM

GasClown

• 6,116 posts
  • LocationFerelden
Decided to start playing Dishonored again. I'll run through the main again and then do the DLC which I haven't played before.

Corvo Attano FTW!
Posted Image

#906 motoboy76 Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:17 AM

motoboy76

Geek it up, Otacon

• 532 posts
  • Clan:BTG
  • PSN:motoboy76
Was a good game Clowny wouldn't mind trying the DLC that's for sure....

Posted Image

#907 Hasan-I Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:31 PM

Hasan-I

Geek it up, Otacon

• 646 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, VIC.
  • Clan:BTG
  • PSN:Hasan-I
  • Origin:I-Hasan
  • Steam:hasan_i

View PostGasClown, on 30 June 2015 - 06:55 AM, said:

Decided to start playing Dishonored again. I'll run through the main again and then do the DLC which I haven't played before.

Corvo Attano FTW!

Will hopefully be picking up the "remastered" edition on the PS4 to finally play through that. It gets a lot of praise, bout time i see what for!
Posted Image

#908 WalrusKing Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 2,416 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
^^^ Dishonored DLC was mostly good, the challenge maps enjoyment will depend on how much you enjoy that sort of thing, they didn't click with me, but the Daud story was good I enjoyed that on the same level as the main game.

I have been playing through Company of Heroes. Its been on my radar a few times by virtue of being an RTS and cheap but its not my preferred style of RTS with sector and map control a focus to success so I skipped on it till the Relic bundle.

Had a few skirmish goes on easy(All I really ever play in RTS) of the Victory Point objective and wasn't really my thing too aggressive and fast paced for me. Had a few annihilation rounds and it was closer to my style can definitely see the similarities to they used between it and Dawn of War 1.

I went through the campaign(Base and half the first exp) and I enjoyed it so far. I liked the varied objectives/scenarios  that it presented and that it wasn't just a bunch of skirmish maps with story in between. Not too big a buff on modern history but I like that it does follows it storywise ads another layer.

With this and Space Marine the Relic bundle has already paid for its self and neither were the main reason I bought it.

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

#909 GasClown Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:03 PM

GasClown

• 6,116 posts
  • LocationFerelden

View PostHasan-I, on 30 June 2015 - 12:31 PM, said:

Will hopefully be picking up the "remastered" edition on the PS4 to finally play through that. It gets a lot of praise, bout time i see what for!

Yeah - it's good they're re-releasing it on PS4 at the end of the year. Should be on par (at least) with the PC version. It's a top bloody game and I'm enjoying it just as much as the first time. The only thing that's letting it down is I kinda remember all the best ways you can kill your targets... so there's no discovery anymore (which is a big part of the enjoyment).

View PostWalrusKing, on 30 June 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

^^^ Dishonored DLC was mostly good, the challenge maps enjoyment will depend on how much you enjoy that sort of thing, they didn't click with me, but the Daud story was good I enjoyed that on the same level as the main game.

I have been playing through Company of Heroes. Its been on my radar a few times by virtue of being an RTS and cheap but its not my preferred style of RTS with sector and map control a focus to success so I skipped on it till the Relic bundle.

Not really interested in challenge maps. I've usually avoided them in other games, so dare say it'll be the same here. Company of Heroes is a top game as well - particularly for its time.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users