WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,695 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
  • PSN:spectre51
  • Origin:Wilfindja
  • XBL:wilfindja
  • Steam:spectre51
Now $26.60 at Harvey Norman. That has certainly dropped in price quickly.

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

#82 OC-138 Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

OC-138

Master Namer

• 983 posts
  • LocationNew South Wales
  • Clan:FV
  • PSN:OC-138
I just bought it today. Its really good, I love GoW so i dunno why it took me so long to get, but its awesome, like meeting an old friend :)

#83 GraphicX Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

GraphicX

Beyond Groovy

• 3,696 posts
  • YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalVertex
  • LocationSouth Australia
  • Clan:Final Vertex
  • PSN:GraphicX
  • Steam:SerenityBlaze
i downloaded god of war hd & couldn't get into it (was a ps+ game).  i thought it was really clever how the boss fights & that kinda thing worked, but it just really didn't do it for me for some reason so played it once & that was it.  also downloaded i am alive, found that hard to get into/enthralled in as well :/

#84 WalrusKing Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,695 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
God of War: Ascension 1v1 multiplayer mode revealed

In Bout of Honor two warriors will put their lives and reputations on the line to achieve the best of seven rounds in this strictly 1v1 mode. Bout of Honor is a true contest of skill with no chests, fountains, or world weapons to aid you. This mode also disables relics and allows for a Champion’s magic to regenerate over time. Beware, my brothers in arms, magic generates slowly over time so use it sparingly. If you are careless you may end up like the Prophet Castor with your head underneath another warrior’s boot.

Along with this brand new mode come four new maps specifically crafted for Bout of Honor.

Infinites have been removed, overpowered weapons tweaked, and damage from 100% combos adjusted.

Posted Image
I am the eggman, they are the eggman---I am the walrus GOO GOO GOO JOOB, GOO GOO GOO JOOB

#85 Axe99 Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,670 posts
  • LocationCanberra
  • Clan:SPT
  • PSN:Axe99
  • XBL:Axey99
  • Steam:Axe99
A good addition to the game, nice one Spec B).
Posted Image

#86 WalrusKing Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,695 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
Official Soundtrack is free on the PSNstore for a limited time. 130mb/256kbps/Mp3

Posted Image

#87 ainTn0Body Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

ainTn0Body

Gigglin' like Clank

• 89 posts
  • LocationPalmerston North NZ
  • Clan:NZ All Stars
  • PSN:ainTn0Body-_-
Some one should help a brother out , so i got to the last chapter (i think it is anyway) and im making my way through it and i have to hop on this circle platform that rises up until it hits some massive hands that stop it and i have to fight 4 snake-women thing and 2-3 lighting women thing (lol , have no idea what they're called) and then fight two blue samurai things with only a bar of health and i've tried and tried to pass it and can't aye , Any one got any tips
Posted Image

#88 Axe99 Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,670 posts
  • LocationCanberra
Hey ainTnoBody, you have my sympathy!  That is the largest difficulty spike in the game by a huge margin, and one of the larger difficulty spikes in games I've ever experienced.  I'd say it's the worst 'game design moment' from Sony Santa Monica in half a decade.  They did patch it to make it a little easier, but there's no getting around it being as hard as all get out to get through, even on 'normal' difficulty settings, relative to the rest of the game.  I consulted a few walkthroughs on the net when I got to it (I can't remember which, sorry, but there's a bunch out there), to get a few strategies and the like, but even after that it took me 15+ attempts to get through the damn thing.  Good luck :D.
Posted Image

#89 ainTn0Body Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

ainTn0Body

Gigglin' like Clank

• 89 posts
  • LocationPalmerston North NZ
  • Clan:NZ All Stars
  • PSN:ainTn0Body-_-
well i can't even do the patch because i get the the 7th patch (The 600mb one) and it gets to like 13% then it stops and says it can't continue or something
Posted Image

#90 Axe99 Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:22 AM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,670 posts
  • LocationCanberra

View PostainTn0Body, on 06 January 2014 - 12:21 AM, said:

well i can't even do the patch because i get the the 7th patch (The 600mb one) and it gets to like 13% then it stops and says it can't continue or something

Argh, that's horrible - maybe hit up Sony Support?  Apparently pre-patch that stage was even more horrendous.  Deffo hit the walkthroughs/strat guides up.  It's been too long for me to remember, but some of the abilities and attacks were far more effective there than others.  Good luck :D.
Posted Image

#91 WalrusKing Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

WalrusKing

I_Am_The_Walrus

• 1,695 posts
  • LocationArctic Ocean
God of War: Ascension anniversary sale coming next week
Get all multiplayer weapons and armour DLC packs for free

All multiplayer weapon and armour DLCs are free
Starting 2nd April 2014, you’ll have 1-week to get every single multiplayer DLC weapon and armour pack for free. Complete your DLC collection!

Play as the Marked One in multiplayer
Participate in our official forum thread right here to get the mark and the cape, FREE. This is the only time we will ever make it available, ever.

50% off XP boosters
In conjunction with our FREE DLC event, we have dropped all XP Booster prices by 50%, to help you ascend faster than ever to Ascension status.

Source: PlayStation Blog EU

Posted Image

#92 Axe99 Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

Axe99

Birds of Steel!

• 7,670 posts
  • LocationCanberra
Thanks for the info Spec :D.  Didn't mind GoW:A's MP, refreshingly good and a bit different.  No idea if anyone still plays it now though.
Posted Image

#93 motoboy76 Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:49 AM

motoboy76

Say it like Sackboy

• 343 posts
  • Clan:BTG
  • PSN:motoboy76
Yeah never got round to playing this.....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users